Become part of UMAI and change the future of the hospitality industry.
UMAI is a software provider that helps restaurants to save time and increase revenues by automating manual tasks, minimize last-minute cancellations, upsell customers more effectively and provide more personalized service.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of building some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region.
This is definitely not a job like any other. We are looking for someone who is daring, who is open for a challenge to be innovative, who has a “hustle” attitude, who is a results-driven, comfortable with ambiguity, is a self-starter and of course has a sense of humor.
Within the Customer Success team here at UMAI, our focus is on delivering exceptional experiences and accelerating value for our customers through five core pillars; Customer support, customer experience, education, account management, and sales. We are obsessed with providing exceptional service and understanding what is needed for each and every business to succeed.
- Min. duration: +5 months
- Compensation: 500RM / 750RM per month depending on your experience
- First and foremost, you will work on your own projects e.g. process optimization, retention, revenue predictability… Then we will set together a focus for your stay with us on either of these areas:
- Your responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Produce Marketing Events for Stakeholders and Potential Clients
- Brainstorming and developing strategies for marketing campaigns
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- You have studied or are studying for a Bachelor’s/Master’s in Communications, Marketing, or similar subjects
- Previous experience in Marketing, Communications or Strategy
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
An entrepreneurial way of thinking and interest or experience in project management or entrepreneurship:
- Strong prioritization, organizational skills, and detail-oriented skills
- Understand the value of the customer
- Ability to seamlessly blend in with an extremely diverse audience
- Keen interest in the startup world and understand agile work environments
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in MS Office and productivity apps.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
You are a keen and ambitious individual that would like to have a look at how a disruptive and agile start-up looks like right before they grow? You could have an opportunity to speak to our employees to have a little insight into life at UMAI.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We give you insights into all relevant aspects of founding a company and the opportunity to build up a huge, international, meaningful network.
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- A great working atmosphere with an international team coming from 16+ nationalities
- Responsibility and ownership with your task and role - you telling us how you think it should be done.
- You will work on the company’s further improvement and development while understanding the need to do tasks that scale and some that don’t.
We thrive on the diversity of our company with a team coming from over 16+ different nationalities thus, no matter where you are in the world, we urge you to apply!