UMAI is a software provider that helps restaurants to save time and increase revenues by automating manual tasks, minimize last minute cancellations, upsell customers more effectively and provide more personalized service.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of building some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region. Founded by the former MD of Foodpanda.sg, the largest food delivery service in Singapore, and a member of the founding-team of Nova Founders Capital, a fintech focused Venture Capital firm based out of London & Hong Kong.
This is not a formal corporate role. We are looking for someone who has a “hustle” attitude, who is results driven, comfortable with ambiguity, is a self-starter and has a sense of humor.
We are looking for a person who will join our People & Culture team here in Kuala Lumpur.
If you consider yourself as a People & Culture Specialist, don’t hesitate to run for this open position.
1. You will follow all the steps of UMAI’s recruitment process:
2. You will be responsible to prepare documentation (employment contracts, reference letters, guides…), administrate payroll and manage tax & visa processes
3. You will be involved in the art & science of employer branding:
4. You will support and improve UMAI’s internal brand, by making sure that each member of UMAI’s team and candidates understand and love our values and work environment
5. You will work with UMAI’s People & Culture team and on your own projects (e.g. setting up the payroll for Singapore’s market, organizing careers fairs and meet ups)
What we offer:
We thrive on the diversity of our company thus, no matter where you are in the world, we urge you to apply!