CUSTOMER SUCCESS / ONBOARDING SPECIALIST
Location: Bali, Indonesia
UMAI is a software provider that helps restaurants to save time and increase revenues by automating manual tasks, minimize last-minute cancellations, upsell customers more effectively and provide more personalized service. We are one of the fastest growing F&B tech B2B companies in the fastest growing region in the world. Built on a SaaS model, we currently service over 400 different brands from Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam and to far reaching Denmark.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of building some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region. Founded by the former MD of Foodpanda Singapore, the largest food delivery service in Singapore, and with shared experience ranging from McKinsey, Deloitte to Rocket Internet and a member of the founding-team of Nova Founders Capital.
We’re looking for a customer advocate, someone who understands product onboarding with customers, someone who loves our products and someone who loves the challenge that comes with problem solving. This is not a formal corporate role, we’re on first name basis. We are looking for someone who has a “hustle” attitude, who is results driven, comfortable with ambiguity, is a self-starter and with a sense of humor.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Remuneration: Basic (Commensurates with experience) + Incentives/Commissions
- Be in charge of customer onboarding with UMAI which includes account set up, product training (most are done virtually) and guiding them to meet the pre-set metrics for a successful onboarding.
- Be responsible for the customer throughout entire Onboarding Phase
- Identify and execute strategies to reactive customers who are lagging in product onboarding
- Be a product 'guru' - understand and love the product we develop inside out
- Update documentation used for successful customer onboarding and effectively communicate that with Head of Customer Success
- Execute non technical support for customers
- Identify areas of opportunity for improvement within processes
- Act as the customer advocate, ensuring customer feedback is collected systematically and communicated to the product manager/owner.
- Look for opportunities to expand the business during the Onboarding Phase with cross selling or up selling features/products
- Work on projects both internally and externally with the ultimate aim to streamline processes and generate revenue
- You have a proven track record in customer onboarding or sales background with a minimum of 2 years under your belt.
- You have experience handling high volume of customers/accounts
- Previous tech startup or food industry work experience highly appreciated
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Suite (or Google Suite). You work with rows and columns seamlessly
- High proficiency in English and Bahasa both speaking and writing with Ability to converse in Chinese is not required but can be advantageous at times
- You’ve got a growth mindset and have at least mastered managing time with expectations
- Having experience with a CRM such as Pipedrive (we use this) is advantageous. Any other CRM experience such as Hubspot, Salesforce etc is equally valuable
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
- Insight into all relevant aspects of founding a company, and the opportunity to build up an impactful, international network
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Be apart of challenging the status quo
- You taking full ownership of what's on your plate
- Coaching, mentoring for you to move up in your career