UMAI is a software provider that helps restaurants to save time and increase revenues by automating manual tasks, minimize last minute cancellations, upsell customers more effectively and provide a more personalized service.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of building some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region. Founded by the former MD of Foodpanda.sg, the largest food delivery service in Singapore, and a member of the founding-team of Nova Founders Capital, a fintech focused Venture Capital firm based out of London & Hong Kong.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Head of Talent who will join our People & Culture team. As a Head of Talent you will help us scout for global talent to join our team.
This is not a formal corporate role. We are looking for someone who has a “hustle” attitude, who is a results driven, comfortable with ambiguity, is a self-starter and has a sense of humor.
If you consider yourself as a Head of Talent, don’t hesitate to run for this open position.
NEXT START DATE: Feb 2020
First and foremost, your main responsibility is to ensure the headcount for UMAI’s growth. Your mission is to scout talent worldwide to grow our team and to retain our existing talent within UMAI.
1. You will follow all the steps of UMAI’s recruitment process:
2. You will be responsible for preparing documentation (employment contracts, reference letters, guides), administer payroll and manage tax & visa processes.
3. You will be involved in the art & science of employer branding:
You will enhance UMAI’s external brand through job portals, social media and by attending or organizing career fairs and other events. You will take steps to ensure that every new UMAI team member has a positive starting experience
4. You will support and improve UMAI’s internal brand, by making sure that each member of UMAI’s team and candidates understand and love our values and work environment. Meaning that you will assist in and suggest measures in regards of employee retention and development.
5. You will work with UMAI’s People & Culture team and have the opportunity to work on your own projects (e.g. setting up the payroll for Singapore’s market, organizing careers fairs and meet ups)
WHAT WE OFFER:
We thrive on the diversity of our company thus, no matter where you are in the world, we urge you to apply!