Become part of UMAI and change the future of the hospitality industry.
UMAI is a software provider that helps restaurants to save time and increase revenues by automating manual tasks, minimize last-minute cancellations, upsell customers more effectively and provide more personalized service.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of building some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region. Founded by the former MD of Foodpanda.sg, the largest food delivery service in Singapore, and a member of the founding-team of Nova Founders Capital, a fintech focused Venture Capital firm based out of London & Hong Kong.
This is not a formal corporate role. We are looking for someone who has a “hustle” attitude, who is results-driven, who is comfortable with ambiguity, a self-starter and has a sense of humor.
Retaining customers is one of the most important initiatives of any company, and you will be at the forefront of customer retention at UMAI. Your work ensures that customers who sign up to use our software get the value they are looking for.
- Learn the ins-and-outs of our system and keep up to date with our products
- Be able to work on Weekends: Wed - Sunday Work Week
- Traning our customers (restaurants, cafés, bars, etc.) exclusively in ensuring a smooth user experience either virtually or in-person
- Ensure product adoption and utilization
- Building a sustainable relationship with customers and have interactive communication in regards to our product scope
- Supporting inquiries of customers via a dedicated ticketing system in extending assistants on our system
- Follow up and audit the performance of customers by observing how they utilize the software while they work
- Provide feedback to our Head of Customer Success about the training, the product, and service that UMAI provides
- Follow standard operating procedures in performing day to day tasks
- Experience working in customer support
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal, persuasion and communication skills
- The ability to evaluate matters with a critical mind, and speak up accordingly
- Enthusiastic and goal-oriented
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a keen interest in the startup world
- Have an interest in the Food and Beverage industry
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world. We give you insights into all relevant aspects of founding a company and the opportunity to build up a huge, international, meaningful network.
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- A great working atmosphere with an international team coming from 14 nationalities
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
- Work on the company’s further improvement and development while working closely together with the CEO – thereby acquiring insight into the entrepreneurial life
We thrive on the diversity of our company with a team coming from over 14 different nationalities thus, no matter where you are in the world, we urge you to apply!